Official website: https://en.uw.edu.pl/
The Warsaw University of Life Sciences is the oldest agricultural and natural science university in Poland, its origins dating back to 1816. The school is a thriving academic center, receiving recognition and unflagging interest among young people and teaching staff in Poland and abroad, valued for its care for the quality of education, faithfulness to the best university traditions, openness to change, and dynamic development.
The university offers 38 fields of study (including 8 taught in English): from natural science and technology to veterinary medicine, social and economic studies. There are nearly 18,000 students in full-time, part-time, doctoral, and post-graduate study courses as well as under international student exchange.
iSURVIVE team members are the staff of The Institute of Economics and Finance – one of the 15 institutes of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW which operates within the scientific discipline Economics and Finance. The Institute is a dynamically developing academic center conducting research in the field of economics, finance, logistics as well as tourism and recreation.
Team members from WULS:
Luiza Ochnio, PhD
- Assistant professor in Department of Logistics, Institute of Economics and Finance, at Warsaw University of Life Sciences, engaged in number of national and international research projects. She holds the PRINCE2 and ITIL Certificates, member of the faculty working group responsible for education process modernization.
Prof. Mariusz Hamulczuk
- Assistant professor in Department of International Economics and Agribusiness, deputy director for didactic of the Institute of Economic and Finance WULS-SGGW, extensive teaching experience – courses for students in the field of international economics, forecasting and simulations or statistics and econometrics, a member of Economic Faculty Programming Board, engaged in many research projects.
Katarzyna Czech, PhD
- Assistant professor in Department of Econometrics and Statistics, Institute of Economics and Finance, at Warsaw University of Life Sciences, her scientific interests are focused on the application of quantitative methods in the analysis of socio-economic problems. She leads courses for students in the field of statistics, econometrics, financial mathematics and financial engineering, the coordinator of the team for English-language studies at the Faculty of Economics, a member of a team for the quality of education at the Faculty of Economics, Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Warsaw.
Grzegorz Koszela, PhD
- assistant professor in Department of Logistics, Institute of Economics and Finance, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, experienced teacher: courses for students in the field of statistics and econometrics, information technologies, data analysis, quantitative methods in economics, member of multiple commissions related to didactics, dean’s representative for didactics organization. He was involved in few projects with the use of elearning techniques implemented at SGGW.
Magdalena Magnuszewska, MSc
- She has 12 years of experience as an administrative specialist in reporting and financial work related to postgraduate studies, experience in administrative and financial services for organizing conferences, participation in e-learning training using Moodle and MTeams tools. Responsible, within Department of Econometrics and Statistics SGGW, for: cash flows monitoring; project contracts management; assembling of periodical financial accounting reports; procedures of achievement of project book-keeping and related projects documentations; external relations with public and private agencies, international organisations